Veröffentlicht in: Finanzen in Großbritannien | Verfasst am: |
A growing business is seeking a global O2C GPO to lead and drive their Order-to-Cash process globally as part of a new Shared Service Centre set up. This role is fully remote.
What you'll be doing:
- Set the global vision, road map and deployment of the O2C workstream across the organization in accordance with the objectives of the global Function Service Heads and Senior Stakeholders.
- Leading the day-to-day accounting operations performed by O2C outsourced and captive teams
- Identifying and contributing to continuous improvement initiatives within the O2C function, ensuring that improvements are incorporated in the work routine.
- Act as global credit manager, with ownership of the group credit policy and supporting the business on credit decisions.
- Analyse change requests that come through to the Global O2C template and advise changes to be made through the design cycle and liaising with Business Readiness teams
- Works closely with Learning & Development to deliver the O2C global Training Lifecycle including training needs analysis, material development, training co-ordination and delivery.
Skills and Qualifications
- Ideally a qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
- Finance transformation and "O2C" experience is welcomed but applicants with FP&A, finance systems and risk & control experience looking to specialise will be considered
- An excellent attitude to building relationships
- Experience with BPO outsourced teams.
- Attention to detail and an eye for process and control
The business are looking to interview straight away. Due to a high level of response, a reply cannot be guaranteed to reply to unsuccessful candidates. Please only apply if you meet the above criteria. Thank you.