Veröffentlicht in: Sonstiges in Großbritannien | Verfasst am: |
Service Manager role based in Ellesmere Port. Working for a global manufacturing company.
Our client is a growing manufacturing company and a market leader in its field.
· Ensuring that the products are serviced and repaired effectively and efficiently on a global scale
in accordance with the relevant regulatory and company requirements.
· Support existing products and service agreements, manage service plans of future deliveries of
the product and new products introduced.
· Oversee all activities of the company servicing department including diagnostics, repairs,
upgrades, and refurbishments and logistics.
· Contribute to the companies' continuous improvement of the servicing operations, build
recommendations and initiate improvements.
· Communicate with customers and all departments of the company to ensure optimal delivery of
· Develop and implement adaptive service delivery tools and methodologies, to support a changing
· Manage the service delivery team's daily activities as well as the triage and dispatch process of
· Conduct and document root cause analysis of process breakdowns and provide information and
consultation to the appropriate organizations for process improvements.
· Maximize professional services revenue while ensuring overall customer success and retention
· Organize and goal-orientated with experience in project management and strong customer focus.
· Assimilate and utilize technical data for quality project management.
· Develop the Service Global Operations Map, which ensure the effective management of service delivery goals.
· Analyse client data and created monthly/quarterly service delivery reports for each client.
· Determine customer needs and recommended solutions aligned to account business requirements.
· Work with manufacturers and 3rd party vendors to drive continuous process improvements.
· Willingness to travel for company business if required
· Degree qualified or suitable work experience
· Previous experience of managing global contracts & administration, ideally in the manufacturing
sector e.g. Defence / aerospace / automotive
· Contract, quote and tender negotiation and delivery experience
· Working in highly regulated business environment
· Customer Service Experience
· Motivate and influence Others
· Microsoft Office Skills
· You will be in a Service Management role but could have a background in production, engineering or project management.
£40,000 to £45,000 plus benefits