Veröffentlicht in: Sonstiges in Großbritannien | Verfasst am: |
The available full-time position is within the production area of a leading lighting design company. The business designs, manufacturers and supplies bespoke lighting to high-end projects in the UK and abroad. The business founders are highly regarded within the industry and hold exemplary customer service as the core foundation of the company.
The Workshop/ Stores Assistant & Driver role will cover all aspects of the workshop operations where the following primary duties will be expected:
* Receiving goods inwards (complete products and component parts)
* Packing and despatch of goods outwards
* General organisation and administration of general stock and project stock
* Maintaining workshop cleanliness and tidyness
* Perform collections and deliveries using the company vehicle.
Secondary to the above, the ideal candidate will have a practical or engineering background with a 'can-do' attitude to assist with product assembly. This includes basic component preparation through to electrical assembly.
Professional development will be encouraged with formal and informal training provided as necessary.
The ideal candidate is a driven and enthusiastic individual willing to adapt and learn within an agile company. This will suit someone who thrives when working independently in a workshop environment or when on the road, unafraid of using their initiative and common sense. They should be presentable and confident when client facing and understand the importance of good professional conduct.
* Clean, full, UK, manual driving license
* Computer literate, able to operate Microsoft core software (Outlook, Word, etc)
* Experience in stock control software preferred
* Demonstrate organisation skills - experience within a stock room/warehouse preferred.
* Salary: £22,500 pa, negotiable on experience
* Bonus: the company recognises achievement and operates an annual performance bonus.
* Pension: the company operates an auto-enrolment pension contribution scheme.
* Hours: 37.5 hrs per week (9-17.30 Mon-Fri) with a total 1hr break (lunch & AM/PM breaks).
* Equipment: company mobile / branded clothing / PPE (where required).
* Vehicle: a company van is provided during work hours (not for personal or commuting use).
* Base: Penn Street, Amersham (office and workshop).
* Professional Development: the company is willing to invest in its employee’s development and will support additional training where necessary in addition to periodic performance reviews