Veröffentlicht in: Kundenservice/Call Center in Italien | Verfasst am: |
Are you: passionate about planning and reporting? Excited to provide exceptional customer service from a strategic point of view? If your answer is yes, then apply now!
For our business in Milan, we are currently looking for a Workforce Planner (male/female). You’ll join a well-established and high performing project looking to achieve success in our long-term strategy.
As a Workforce Planner, you’ll be responsible for optimizing the distribution of the existing human resources, planning schedules, vacations, restrictions, and adjusting to the service level established, so that maximum performance can be achieved.
Duties & responsibilities
- Study of call volume forecasts per client
- Calculation of agents' needs according to the referred forecast
- Generate computer tools for the management of schedules, vacations, compensatory periods, etc.
- Elaboration of agents' schedules and distribution of the day
- Establishment of breaks, licenses, holidays, and vacations
- Management and control of holiday requests, compensation, change of schedules, extension/reduction of working hours, licenses, etc
- Information about holidays and bank of hours spent and pending from the agents and management for the calculation of the final balance
- Requests for the hiring of new agents, extension, reduction of working hours, or termination of contract for adequacy of resources to established needs
- Frequent sending of service/competency sizing to the client
Required qualifications & experience
- Excellent language skills in Italian (C2) and English (C1)
- At least two years of work experience in similar functions (planning, reporting, statistics, etc)
- Knowledge and experience in customer service (preferably in Outsourcing companies
- Advanced PC skills, especially in Excel and Access (ability to generate calculation tools, linked tables, dynamic databases, macros, etc.)
- Strong analytical and numerical ability
What we offer
- Excellent reputation as a responsible employer
- A team ready to help you develop and grow
- A multinational environment, different nationalities, and cultures to work every day
Join us in a vibrant, multi-cultural city center environment. Explore your career possibilities and work on your personal development. Above all, enjoy the experience of working with highly prestigious brands!
At Majorel, we guarantee compliance with preventive regulations to ensure the care for the safety and health of workers in our facilities or in teleworking.
This job opportunity is addressed to both genders, in accordance with Laws 903/77 and 125/91.
Für diesen Job bewerben
- Premium Anzeige
Partono le selezioni 2023 Sounds Good animation... ...Vuoi lavorare come animatore turistico???...Cerchi un azienda che ti segue e che come te lavora con passione in questo fantastico mondo??? Allora cosa aspetti? Sounds Good animation è alla ricerca delle seguenti figure: Capi equipe Addetti…