What is the opportunity?
RBC Dominion Securities in Edmonton is looking for a self-starter that is professional, reliable and service oriented to join a dynamic team. The candidate that will thrive in this role will be personable, highly organized, can easily adapt and multi-task while ensuring initiatives are seen through to completion, has exceptional attention to detail and is a natural quarterback. They will enjoy working directly with clients and find satisfaction in playing an integral role in maintaining client relationships. This unique role has the ability to be somewhat shaped for and evolve with the right candidate.
What will you do?
- Financial Planning
- Wealth Management coordinator
- Client communication & proactive client contact
- Tax planning & tax packages
- Trading & rebalancing
- Talk with clients about their investments
- Marketing initiatives & website
What do you need to succeed?
Skills & Attributes:
- Highly organized
- Attention to detail
- Takes initiative
- Ability to prioritize & multi-task and follows through
- Flexible | Adaptable
- Team player
- Strong work ethic
- Professional, responsible and reliable
Experience & Education:
- Post-secondary education
- Investment &/ Financial industry experience
Nice to Have
- Licensed (CSC & CPH) is preferred
- Financial planning designation &/ experience is ideal
- Knowledge of the firm’s operations, policies and procedures is an asset
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Opportunities to do challenging work
- Opportunities to take on progressively greater accountabilities
Royal Bank of Canada is Canada’s largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America’s leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We have over 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 37 other countries. For more information, please visit rbc.com.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Branch
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: Experienced Hire/Professional
Pay Type: Salaried
Required Travel (%): 0
People Manager: No
Application Deadline: 04/28/2019
Req ID: 184929