The Lighting Specialist - Within the EPMS Canada Division based in Calgary, AB, is accountable to the Western Region Lighting Sales Manager. This Position Primary Objective is to Meet/Exceed the Business Targets and their associated Key Performance Indicators defined by the Western Region Lighting Sales Manager. The Lighting Specialist executes strategies jointly formulated between the Western Regional Sales Manager and the Western Regional Lighting Sales Manager. This position is responsible to grow the territory’s lighting business though the distribution Channel. The successful candidate will work in constant collaboration with the Western Region Lighting Sales Manager, defining strategy and commercial deployment in each sales region. The Territory Lighting Specialist will work with district C&C sales teams targeting specific segments, vertical markets and customers to grow topline sales.
Junior > 2 ans d'expérienceTâches :
• Meets or Exceeds Sales Targets and its associated Key Performance Indicators.
• Provide product demonstrations for specifiers, contractors, distributors and end users.
• Target and contact key architects, interior designers, electrical engineers, and electrical distributors.
• Work with local rep agent, contractors and channel partners to surround and successfully close opportunities.
• Executes Lighting Plan jointly formulated with the Regional Lighting Sales Manager.
• Become the Lighting Products and Equipment Sales Expert supporting territory needs and inside sales teams.
• launch of new products and deployment of special promotions in collaboration with territory lighting team.
• Participate in trade shows, counter days and maintain displays at our customers facilities.
• Identify business opportunities, log these opportunities in ABB SFdC CRM, and maintain the opportunity pipeline.
Lighting Specialist Main Skills
• Good knowledge of Lighting products;
• Good understanding of the customers’ problems, needs, challenges and technology, industry-specific knowledge preferred;
• Good insights on competitive landscape, competitors’ offering, and competitors’ go-to-market model;
• Good capacity to listen with analytical and technical skills;
• Strong communication & interpersonal skills with great negotiation and influencing skills
• Autonomous, entrepreneurial & team spirit.
Lighting Specialist Main Qualifications
• 3 - 5 Years of Commercial and Industrial market segment experience;
• 3 - 5 years of experience of strategic account management
• Must have excellent oral, written, and verbal presentation skills.
• Great attention to detail.
• Strong organizational skills while being able to manage multiple business relationships.
• Post Secondary Degree (Asset)
• Recognized IES certification is an advantage
• Technical abilities in using Excel, Word and PowerPoint programs.
ABB is an Employment Equity Employer and values a diverse workforce. ABB will provide reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. In support of our Employment Equity Program, women, aboriginal people, members of visible minorities, and/or persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply and self-identify in the application process. We also offer a stimulating work environment, competitive salaries and a complete benefits package.
ABB is prepared to act on requests for disability accommodations that might be required to allow any disabled person to access our facility. Please advise us if any attending person requires/requests some specific form of disability accommodation.
The masculine form is used as neutral gender and includes men and women.