Confirmé > 5ans d'expérienceTâches :
• Responsible for driving growth for Low Voltage / Medium Voltage Products
• Identifying, developing and closing sales opportunities to reach or exceed your sales target.
• Develop action plan to gain market share with large end-user accounts
• Daily activities include visiting customer locations to promote ABB products, services and support customer objectives. Develop customer strategies detailing customer’s issues , player maps and growth opportunities
• Maintaining an active and accurate sales pipeline in Salesforce
• Working with Channel Partners, OEMs and End-Users
• Supporting internal sales channels
• Electrical Engineering Degree or CET an asset but not mandatory, Min 6 years’ experience in relative field
• Proven record in meeting and exceeding sales targets
• The ability to lead a cross functional team for large project pursuits.
• Well adverse in Sales Force (Not Mandatory but preferred) and Account Planning
• Extensive technical knowledge in Low Voltage Medium Voltage Products
• Self motivator, team player, passionate about the sales process
• Excellent communication skills
ABB is an Employment Equity Employer and values a diverse workforce. ABB will provide reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. In support of our Employment Equity Program, women, aboriginal people, members of visible minorities, and/or persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply and self-identify in the application process. We also offer a stimulating work environment, competitive salaries and a complete benefits package.
ABB is prepared to act on requests for disability accommodations that might be required to allow any disabled person to access our facility. Please advise us if any attending person requires/requests some specific form of disability accommodation.
The masculine form is used as neutral gender and includes men and women.