Veröffentlicht in: Marketing in Britisch-Kolumbien | Verfasst am: |
LACA Biotech Inc. was established in 2012 and is located in Richmond city with a commercial site of more than 8,000 square feet. After years of continuous development, we are proud to say that our company is now the largest self-made winery facility in the same type of business.
LACA Biotech Inc. has over 140 all grain and extracts beer recipes (Beer making at Richmond Store only) and 200 different wine juice kits from 5 different wine kit manufacturers.
If you are a self-starter, passionate, and ambitious in marketing, we welcome you to join our teams. As a key member of LACA Biotech Inc., you will work closely with our friendly staff to implement best practices and strategies for marketing.
* Independently coordinate marketing and community events, including overseeing logistics, managing registrations, coordinating with vendors, creating itineraries, and ordering marketing collateral
* Coordinates the collection and aggregation of project report data, gathers background materials and prepares status reports
* Coordinate product, event, or content email marketing campaigns, including copy, scheduling, testing, and database management
* Assist in the development and implementation of marketing plans
* Assist with developing and managing content and social media marketing programs, including blogs and public relations efforts, ensuring consistent voice
* Evaluate and monitor campaign performance on an ongoing basis by analyzing key metrics and creating comprehensive reports
* Manage relationships with external vendors to ensure high-quality and timely execution of marketing programs, and to ensure competitiveness
* Conduct market research and analyze market trends
* Other duties as assigned
* Bachelor's degree in business administration, marketing, communications, or a related field
* At least 3 years’ experience in marketing
* Must have strong organizational and project management skills, as well as attention to detail
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as outstanding copywriting and proofreading skills
* Firm grasp on various marketing platforms, channels, and best practices, including social, digital, and email marketing
* Must be a self-starter and able to independently move projects forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines
* Must have strong analytical skills to analyze metrics and create reports
* Must have a high level of creativity
* Use word processing, spreadsheet, database, and email software.
* Have good interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- 31 CAD/Stündlich
- 42 CAD/Stündlich
- 26 CAD/Stündlich