Meet Lowe’s Canada, a team of more than 28,000 employees across the country who all share the same purpose: to help Canadians love where they live. Our associates demonstrate this commitment every day by constantly seeking to satisfy their customers and by putting their heart into making a difference in the communities we serve.
Our home improvement family operates or services more than 630 corporate and affiliated dealer stores. With a distinctive product and service offering and complementary store formats ranging from neighbourhood hardware stores to big box stores, our Lowe’s, RONA, Reno-Depot, Dick’s Lumber, Contractor First, and Ace banners are always looking for dedicated associates to help meet the needs of all DIYers and contractors.
So, join a Canadian leader headquartered in Boucherville, Quebec, be part of something bigger as we expand our horizon and discover a world of opportunities!
The Team Member - Sales is responsible for providing exceptional customer service. They will meet the customers’ needs by providing them with fast and courteous service. They will be required to provide information on items and their use for one of the following departments: Lumber and Building Materials, Doors and Windows, Hardware and Tools, Electrical and Lighting, Kitchens, Plumbing, Paint and Home Decor, Flooring, and Seasonal and Garden.
- Greet customers warmly and ensure a good customer experience
- Assess customer needs and provide well informed and specialized advice about products
- Present merchandise (including through demos), emphasize item features, and recommend complementary items
- Support the merchandising of products in their department (e.g., displays, visual presentation, labelling, signage)
- Remain informed of new products and their technical applications
- Contribute to the achievement of sales targets
- Stay informed of promotions and flyers
- Work in accordance with the store’s policies and procedures on loss prevention and health and safety
The qualifications we are looking for
You are a good listener with strong analytical skills? You have sales experience and outstanding customer service skills? Then you have what it takes to be part of our team! Knowledge of our product and service offering will be considered an asset.
Note: This form indicates the general nature and level of work performed by employees with this job title. It is not designed to contain nor should it be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of all employees with this title.
The perfect candidate must have the ability to work all shifts including nights and weekends.