Branch Manager, Shawville
This branch will be part/report to the community of Hull Place Cartier, with Le Plateau and Grande-Rivière
What is the opportunity?
As a Branch Manager, you are a local market leader, motivating and coaching your team to create a memorable experience for clients. Inside and outside the branch, you capitalize on emerging market opportunities and act as an RBC Ambassador within the community you work in. Sharing common goals, purpose, vision, and values with other RBC partners, you build relationships and encourage collaboration across all roles, as well as steward digital enablement and multichannel usage. As a team leader, you support the ongoing development of staff through consistent routines to ensure a high level of employee capability and engagement.
What will you do?
- Deliver results and support new client acquisitions through multiple channels, including your own team and local partners
- Lead change and allocate resources to meet the needs of the community, growing sales, revenue, and market share
- Ensure high employee engagement through recruiting, talent management, development, and career planning
- Inspire, orchestrate, and pioneer superior retailing excellence to deliver a memorable client experience
- Coach your team on client advice and education, problem resolution and prevention at first point of contact, and advocate for digital enablement and multichannel usage
- Take appropriate actions to close gaps identified through operational, credit effectiveness, and compliance reviews and reports
What do you need to succeed?
- Mutual Funds accreditation (IFIC or CSC) and minimum 2 years of licensed mutual funds sales experience within the last 3 years
- Completed an acceptable mutual fund branch management exam offered by the CSI, or ability to write an exam within 4 months of start date
- Minimum 3 years in a people management role
- Entrepreneurial business acquisition mindset
- Ability to employ digital channels, drive client awareness, and ensure your team is enabling clients with RBC digital access
- Must be bilingual, French and English
- Experience in both business and personal banking
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Financial strength and strong brand to support your goals
Royal Bank of Canada is Canada’s largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America’s leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We have over 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 37 other countries. For more information, please visit rbc.com.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations during the application process are available upon request.
Address: 341 Main Street
Work Hours/Week: 37.5
Work Environment: Branch
Employment Type: Permanent
Career Level: People Manager
Pay Type: Salaried
Position Level: PL08
Required Travel(%): 0-25
People Manager: Yes
Application Deadline: 04/19/2019
Req ID: 184921