Based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, the Business Development Manager will be responsible to develop new channels and sales strategy to achieve sales and revenue targets. This role is business critical and will be required to drive business results for the Company, grow the business value with our strategic partners and expand our clientele base in Malaysia.
• Acquire and develop sales opportunities within Malaysia from sourcing to closure (end-toend) through a variety of channels, including but not limited to, referrals, networking, cold calls, and face-to-face meetings.
• Increase the quality of existing relationships with potential clients in strategic market segments, partners, vendors, and industry groups.
• Cultivate and develop quality relationships with clients and partners while collaborating with our regional counterparts on projects and sales opportunities when necessary.
• Participate in company or industry-led events to raise brand awareness and generate leads.
• Leverage on value propositions to negotiate deals and attain new business opportunities.
• Work closely with other internal stakeholders including but not limited to departments such as Marketing, Customer Service, Quality Assurance, etc.
• Take charge of any sales-related reporting needs and activities.
• Keep abreast of the industry developments and provide timely feedback to the management.
• At least 2 years of business development and direct sales (B2B) experience, preferably in technology, gaming or outsourcing services industries. • Sales-driven with goal-getter and client-focused mindset.
• Strong eye for identifying business opportunities.
• Good persuasion and influencing capabilities.
• Good communication (in English), interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Resourceful, meticulous, and a team player who can work well with all levels.
• Possess a high level of integrity.
• Self-driven personality and team player.
• Proficient in MS Office applications.