Customer Service Operators manage all aspects of the Betfair customer experience. Role holders will need to show a high level of adaptability to different products, and be able to acclimatize to varying communication channels (such as chat, email, telephone betting, social media etc.).
Respond promptly and effectively to incoming or outgoing communication to contacts and exhibiting high levels of attention to detail (telephone betting, chats, emails etc).
• Provide technical support to customers.
• Ensure that more complex customer issues are followed up and resolved in a timely manner.
• Proactively develop customer relationships by maintaining contact at an appropriate level.
• Feedback recurring customer issues to Team Leader and relevant internal department where applicable.
• Contribute to the ongoing development and improvement of the PaddyPower Betfair customer experience.
• The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope and expectations of the post.
Essential Skills & Experience:
• Excellent spoken and written English
• Customer service experience, ideally in a multi-channel contact center environment dealing with high amounts of contacts.
• Experience of using Microsoft Word, Excel and the Internet and good general keyboard skills
• A passion for sports and gaming products and applicable expertise.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to deal effectively and professionally with difficult customers.
• Shows initiative, suggesting ways to improve the PaddyPower Betfair customer experience.
• A proven team player with a 'can do' attitude.
• Flexible approach to working in a dynamic and often hectic environment.
• High level of customer service orientation, with a proven ability to see problems through to their resolution.
- EUR 16.900 - EUR 20.300 / Jährlich