Our client, one of the fastest growing Software as a Service companies in Europe, is looking for Multi-Lingual Customer Support Agents in Barcelona, Spain. With a family atmosphere and a fast growing, start-up environment, this is the perfect opportunity for a motivated individual who seeks to build a career while traveling!
The position is in Barcelona, the capital of Spain and the largest city in Catalonia. It is an exotic seaside city with boundless experiences to explore!
As a Customer Support Travel Agent, you will be the 1st point of contact for many customers. You will be asked to:
- Keep high satisfaction standards across the board and exceed customer expectations whenever possible;
- Stay up to date with plenty of new features and product launches;
- Address, pre-empt and solve the customer’s problems.
The ideal candidate:
- Fluency in English;
- Superior Communication skills, both verbal and oral;
- Eligibility to work in Spain;
- Strong computer skills and good internet knowledge;
- Advanced problem-solving skills;
- Superior empathetic skills and proactive attitude;
- Proven experience in excellent Customer Service and at least 1 year of experience in an Online Environment within the tourism industry.
- Full training and development opportunities;
- Health Perks;
- Spacious offices and a breathtaking work environment;
- Yoga and meditation;
- Free coffee and beverages, fresh fruit and other breakfast stuff.
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the SpotOn Connections team. We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Greece, Portugal, Germany, Ireland, Malta, Gibraltar, UK, Czech Republic, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.
Get in touch with us to kickstart your career today!
- EUR 16.900 - EUR 20.300 / Jährlich