The Customer Support Service team member will possess exceptional communication skills to be able to assist customers in making correct use of our products and to increase customer retention. Customer support service will be provided via Live-Chat, E-mail and phone.
- Cooperate with Customer service team leader and provide feedback to team leader, traders and support team.
- Help to solve customer queries without ticket escalation and increase customer satisfaction
- Translate queries from English to German and vice-versa
- Keep customers constantly informed about and interested in our online sportsbook, casino & virtual games products
- Fluent German and English language both spoken and written are essential
- Experience in casino and sports betting customer service
- Professional communication and problem solving skills
- Flexibility to work shifts, weekends, public holidays (40 hours regular a week) and overtime if necessary
- Good computer literacy and fast typing
- Working and living in the sunny island of Malta
- Dynamic and Fun events
- A competitive salary
- Fresh fruits
- Office in central location
- Monthly birthday celebration
- Loyalty bonus
Platin Gaming is part of an international group which is in iGaming industry for 20 years. Since its establishment, Platin Gaming has gone from strength to strength and is now a major software developer in Malta. We are focused and specialized on developing high quality iGaming software. Our core competencies include the development of online gambling software like sports book, slot games, virtual games (pre-recorded horse and dog racing), etc.
Following latest technologies and industry trends, with its young, dynamic and innovator team and management, Platin Gaming offers a comfortable and stable working environment. We are after highly qualified individuals who can perform in highest levels in their profession. We are aiming to bring more high quality products into the iGaming market.
You can advance your career with Platin Gaming while involving in current projects or the complete lifecycle of brand new projects. You can learn new technologies or get more specialized in the technologies you know. We encourage you to learn and follow new technologies, and also follow your career closely.
We are passionate about the products we develop and maintain. If you are passionate about developing software and you are self-motivated, hungry for a challenge, and looking to make an immediate impact, apply now!
Platin Gaming is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status.
Please note this is not an entry level position.
You must be eligible to work in Europe to apply for this job.
We help you to relocate to Malta.
Responsible person: HR Manager
Phone: +356 27791501
Office Address: Level 0
109, Sir William Reid Street,
Gzira, GZR1033 Malta
- EUR 17.200 - EUR 20.600 / Jährlich