On behalf of our client we are looking for a German speaking Customer Support Agent to work in sunny Malta. Malta offers a rich Mediterranean lifestyle, as well as having a vibrant night life to match. The job is an excellent opportunity to experience everything Malta has to offer.
What you'll be doing:
- To handle with customer enquiries in a real-time environment.
- To log all customer interactions within our system
- To communicate effectively with peer group, line management and customers.
- To maintain predetermined quality standards throughout all enquiries
- Handling enquiries through all enquiries channels
- Using logical questioning skills in an appropriate manner to obtain the maximum relevant information from the customer in the minimum effective time
- Maximise any revenue generating opportunities identified whilst dealing with customer enquiries using strong negotiation and cross selling skills
- Accurate data input
- Manage your own time in line with resource planners
- Dealing directly with colleagues around the business to obtain missing information
- Meet individual, team and operational sales and service Key Performance Indicators and behaviours in job role.
- Manage the escalation process for customer resolution with empathy
- Reinforce the culture and core values of CS through appropriate behaviours and actions.
Who you are:
- A good standard of numeracy and literacy
- Excellent awareness of Microsoft Office applications
- This role requires close liaison with the other customer facing functions, so strong communication skills both written and verbal are important.
- Thorough understanding of brands
- Proven background in Sales & Customer Service is desirable although not essential
- German Speaking with fluent English
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the Betting Connections team. We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Greece, Portugal, Germany, Ireland, Malta, Gibraltar, UK, Czech Republic, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.
Get in touch with us to kickstart your career today!
- EUR 24.000 - EUR 30.000 / Jährlich
- EUR 17.000 - EUR 20.400 / Jährlich