This role involves processing customer's bets in a timely and accurate manner while delivering a first class customer service experience. If you think you have what it takes to be successful with one of the UK & Ireland's most recognized brands please read on.
Our contact center is open 24/7. Successful applicants will be available to work from 6am up to 3:30am (Malta time) as part of a shift rotation. Weekends are the busiest time for our customer contacts, therefore all applicants must be available to work both Saturday and Sunday.
Customer Service Operators manage all aspects of the PaddyPower Betfair customer experience. Role holders will need to show a high level of adaptability to different products, and be able to acclimatize to varying communication channels (most contacts will be via telephone conversations).
• Respond promptly and efficiently to customer betting requests mainly via phone, but also any other communication means that may be introduced to accommodate business needs
• Process customer transactions through our computerized betting system
• Respond promptly and effectively to incoming or outgoing communication to contacts and exhibiting high levels of attention to detail.
• Provide technical support to customers.
• Ensure that more complex customer issues are followed up and resolved in a timely manner.
• Proactively develop customer relationships by maintaining contact at an appropriate level.
• Feedback recurring customer issues to Team Leader and relevant internal department where applicable.
• Contribute to the ongoing development and improvement of the PaddyPower Betfair customer experience.
• The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope and expectations of the post.
Essential Skills & Experience:
• Excellent spoken and written English
• Customer service experience, ideally in a multi-channel contact center environment dealing with high amounts of contacts.
• Confident and polite telephone manner
• Excellent listening skills
• Good numeric skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Experience of using Microsoft Word, Excel and the Internet and good general keyboard skills
• A passion for sports and gaming products and applicable expertise.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to deal effectively and professionally with difficult customers.
• Shows initiative, suggesting ways to improve the PaddyPower Betfair customer experience.
• A proven team player with a 'can do' attitude.
• Flexible approach to working in a dynamic and often hectic environment.
• High level of customer service orientation, with a proven ability to see problems through to their resolution.
Our values are important to us. In fact they shape and guide everything we do - from improving our performance and working as a team, to hiring the right people and developing our talent.
There are five key values that we live by:
Relentless Will To Win: We strive to stay ahead of the game and achieve more for our customers and each other.
Collaboration: We win by having the best people, working well together and building strong relationships.
Integrity: We take pride in doing what's right. No exceptions.
Agility: We adapt at pace and with purpose, and thrive amid change.
Low Ego: We take our work seriously but not ourselves, and never believe our own hype.
- EUR 17.200 - EUR 20.600 / Jährlich