Welcome to Morgan Campbell SAP Executive Search, New Zealand's premier SAP recruiters. We have a team of SAP specialist waiting to assist you secure that next important SAP role!
This is a permanent role based in New Zealand, with a choice of base location including Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch ( huge work flexibility with this location).
We are currently looking for an experienced SAP Project Manager to join our client's team in New Zealand managing end to end SAP implementations.
We are looking for someone who manages projects as a career, not someone who manages projects alongside their Consulting or Architectural role.
This is a multi-dimensional Project Manager role which will see you managing SAP Implementations end-to-end including developing plans, managing deadlines and coordination of the project team, defining and agreeing on deliverables and milestones, setting and controlling scope, communicating status to all stakeholders and project financial management.
Our Client is looking for someone who has the confidence and ability to navigate at a senior level, and able to instill Customer confidence throughout the process. You will be proud of your track record of successful delivery, a testament to how you handle and control projects in your care.
To be a success in this role you will have;
- 6+ years of project management experience having managed at least 2 full SAP life cycle implementations.
- A proven record in delivering projects to time, budget and quality outcomes
- A detailed understanding and practical implementation experience of relevant SAP implementation methodologies and tools
- Agile and Waterfall experience and ability to switch between the two!
- Ability to work under pressure and meet project deadlines
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Total stakeholder/customer focus.
- Phenomenal abilities to manage Stakeholder relationships.
- Previous New Zealand or Australian SAP project experience is ideal.
You will have knowledge of and delivery experience in all aspects of the project delivery life cycle from business requirements identification to post implementation support.
If you feel that your background and experience qualify you for this role, and you can demonstrate a passion for what you do, then forward your resume details to (see below) or call our SAP Team direct.
- NZD 32.000 - NZD 40.000 / Jährlich
- NZD 25.000 - NZD 40.000 / Jährlich