After Berlin and London, Amsterdam is next! This American footwear brand is rolling out in Europe. For the new store in the centre of Amsterdam, located at “de 9 straatjes” , we are looking for an entrepreneurial store manager with a hospitality mind-set.
The mission of the footwear brand is to prove that comfort, good design and sustainability don’t have to be mutually exclusive. Sustainability, natural materials together with comfort and a good design. That is what the brand stands for.
So if you are that enthusiastic, outgoing but most of all genuine “store leader” and you care about the environment please get in touch!
We are looking for a store leader who will represent the brand in The Netherlands. You will manage, build and coach a positive and inclusive store team (team of 5/6 sales associates).
Of course you are commercial and operational responsible, but besides that you will:
- Promote and monitor high quality service among all retail employees through training and leading by example
- Hire standout people and inspire our existing employees
- Build a positive and inclusive team culture
- Deliver fantastic retail experiences to customers
- Maintain an efficient ordering system for all necessary store supplies
- Maintain cash count and control
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment for employees and customers
You're a seasoned store leader who embodies the mantra of “no task is too small”.
This role has high visibility and carries significant opportunity for growth as the brand expands its European retail footprint.
- You have retail/hospitality background, fashion or footwear would be a plus;
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm
- Strong leadership skills
- Familiarity with inventory management, stock takes, inventory counts, replenishment cycles
- Experience in staff scheduling and management
- Connection to the company philosophy and products
- Pride of ownership with store appearance, cleanliness and organization
- Willingness to go above and beyond
- Self-starter who will take the initiative to improve existing processes and procedures
- Willingness to chip in and do anything necessary to make the store a success
You will be part of fast growing footwear brand. For this position we offer a salary range of EUR 2.800,- to EUR 3.500 gross a month.