Veröffentlicht in: Business Developmemt in Amsterdam | Verfasst am: |
Do you have a proven sales track record within business development at the CIS markets within the Financial Services sector?
Cash Processing Solutions (CPS) is an independent industry leader providing cash management solutions including hardware, software, cash center management systems and business and data consulting services. Our products and services help our global customers to manage cash production & operation in an optimal and efficient way. processing and management. CPS global customers include central and state banks and printworks, commercial banks, cash in transit (CIT) and retailers. CPS has 500 employees in 20 countries serving and supporting 100+ international customers and partners.
CPS has an opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager to join our EU & CIS team and take the lead in developing and maximising sales revenue development in the region (and within CIS territories) via structured sales development strategies, approaches and activities. You will lead your assigned sales territory of: Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan & Ukraine, under the direction of the regional managing director for EUCIS region, who is based in the Netherlands.
This role can be based in the Netherlands, any CIS country or an EU country closest to CIS Markets. The candidate should have the legal right to work and reside in country where the role is based, and the total reward package will be dependent on the agreed location. This is a remote based position.
- To develop and manage new market entry opportunities for sales in the CIS region which are aligned with CPS business strategy, to secure new corporate and partner accounts.
- To collaborate with internal teams and external third parties to ensure customer needs are scoped, positioned, and matched with CPS products, services and solutions portfolio, to satisfy customer requirements, and offer a sustainable ROI.
- To systematically generate sales revenues and achieve targeted market and product account growth, improving account penetration via invoiced sales via CPS leads and prospects
- To build strong and enduring relationships with client and partner organisations and actively engage in pan-regional relationship building opportunities.
- Undertake CIS market and competitor analysis as a basis for building effective sales and lead generation strategies, proposing ways to counteract and remove barriers and obstacles to market entry.
- Create and deliver value propositions that derive contribution and revenue in line with regional sales plans and which contribute to supporting pan-CPS sales opportunities and initiatives.
- Develop and implement associated plans, activities, and timeframes for territory sales to achieve personal and team sales targets for new and existing accounts in the region.
- Undertake sales calls, presentations and attend client/partner meetings/events to develop and grow high quality relationships which maximise revenues from new/existing accounts.
- Feedback business intelligence and customer requirements into the business planning process to ensure all relevant bids for business are prepared and submitted in a timely way.
- Pipeline management, tracking and reporting to ensure the timely movement of opportunities and which convert to sales targets and performance.
- Actively participate in bid management processes and activities to ensure accurate data is provided and that rapid decisions and actions can be made as a result.
- Operate within agreed budgets and cost controls, especially in relation to managing own business and travel expenditure.
- Manage third party sales partnerships where required to grow busines in line with TPP processes.
- Collaboratively effectively in a multicultural global matrix structure, maintaining close liaison with other CPS colleagues, partners, and representatives.
- Support collaborative team working, sharing best practice, and collaborating with colleagues outside of own sphere of business.
- Participate in corporate performance and development process and maintain an up-to-date record of all training and development activities/programs.
- Act and behave in a way that is compliant with all company guidelines and policies, especially those relating to values and behaviours, environmental health and safety, ethics, and codes of conduct, as it is through living our values that we strengthen the culture of our business.
- Graduate degree or equivalent by business development/sales expertise with strong business acumen.
- Excellent English and Russian language communication skills.
- Previous sales experience of high value products/services to 'Blue Chip' clients - ideally gained in an international technical/engineering sales environment. Financial services sector experience is beneficial, but not essential.
- Competent IT skills, in MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint). Knowledge and experience of Sales Force is desirable.
- Excellent communication, presentation and professional client relationship management skills with an ability to engage and connect with people at all levels in business - flexing own style and approach to different people and situations, with a resilient outlook.
- Strong organisational, planning and budgeting skills, able to prioritise workload, tasks and activities - balancing big picture thinking with a good eye for the details.
- Fluent spoken and written in English and Russia
CPS offers an excellent total reward package