Bakers & Roasters Amsterdam is looking for an energetic and experienced Assistant Manager to join our hardworking team. We are a busy New Zealand style cafe serving all day brunch, lunch and a mouth-watering array of baked goods all made in house and all Accompanied by delicious Ozone coffee.
- You are a passionate hospitality guru
- You love working in an international environment
- You have experience and passion for managing people
- You are organised and learn quickly
Responsibilities and duties include:
- Leading and motivating the team when you're manager on duty
- Maintaining the high standards of service and customer satisfaction
- Monitoring and Maintaining all training is up to date ie health and safety, HAACP and Service Standards
- End of Day Reconciliation.
- Send daily reports to senior management
- Planning rosters and staffing within budget
- Minimum 2 years experience managing a fast paced restaurant
- Great communication skills
- service oriented
- A positive attitude and a general love for the hospitality industry
- Ability to deal with stressful situations
- Maintain a high level of professionalism
What can we offer:
- Join a work environment full of international & passionate team members
- Great coffee & tea as much as you wish
- Great discounts for you and your friends at our locations when you are off-duty
- Compensation in accordance with local market standards
If you'd like to join the B & R team please send us your CV and a cover letter.
We apologise we can't respond to all applications.
Job Type: Full-time