Veröffentlicht in: Sonstiges in Südholland | Verfasst am: |
Branch Operations Specialist Amsterdam
at Indie Campers
The Branch Operations Specialist is the person responsible to operate and manage the operation of a small depot. This person will be the "face" of our company and ensures guests receive outstanding service. Besides that, this person will coordinate all operational and support activities, including van preparation and administrative tasks.
- Train, supervise and support location staff, including client assistants, cleaning/shuttle officers and trainees;
- Receive and deliver the campervans (check-ins and check-outs);
- Using oral and written communication skills to register guests, process payments and
explain the vehicle functionalities, reservation details and terms & conditions;
- Maintain updated information on van availability, reservations and guest communications;
- Verify and prepare vans after each booking;
- Handle complaints and specific customers’ requests and troubleshoot emergencies;
- Monitor stock and order depot supplies;
- Receive and manage recurrent suppliers;
- Perform all the supportive functions to make sure operations run smoothly, including delivering vans, check-in procedures and prepare vans.
- Proven work experience as a team leader in Hospitality or Customer Service Position (Hotel, Hostel, Rent-a-car) (mandatory)
- Degree in Tourism or Hospitality (plus)
- Fluent in English and language of the location you're applying for (mandatory)
- Valid Driver's license and confidence to drive a campervan (mandatory);
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities;
- Outgoing and friendly with a gregarious personality and a natural talent for customer service;
- Excellent communication and people skills;
- Dynamic and proactive approach;
- Availability for flexible schedules and hands-on approach to problems;
- Problem Solver: Flexibility and availability for last minute challenges and ability to focus on customer satisfaction;
- Responsible, organized and capacity for critical reflection.
Joining the team means enjoying amazing benefits. road trip, anyone?
- Free vans
- International environment
- Team events
- Partnerships & Discounts
- Career Growth