Veröffentlicht in: Hotel-/Resortmanagement in Südholland | Verfasst am: |
citizenM is a hotel providing affordable luxury for the mobile citizens of the world. With style that'll knock your socks off, we offer citizens a real home from home, plus the world’s fluffiest pillows. Our typical guest is a frequent traveler who is quality and design driven, and cost conscious.
We currently have hotels in Amsterdam, London, Glasgow, New York and Paris, with more to come in Europe the USA and Asia. We are proud to have put the hospitality back into the hospitality industry, and have received numerous awards for our groundbreaking approach.
as a Business Intelligence Manager you will contribute to facilitate fact-based decision making within citizenM. You will be working with citizenM’s core business teams to provide them with actionable insights which will be used to develop and execute their strategies.
You are able to translate business requests for insight into the right type of data questions and work closely with our data scientists to jointly perform the right analysis. Once prepared you will translate these findings into consumable insights. You will subsequently support the core business teams with their strategic, tactical and operational decision making and define a measurement plan to track progress.
You will form part of the Business Intelligence team and will work closely with all functions in the team to transform data into wisdom. The role will have a strong focus to support citizenM’s commercial and operational teams.
- engage with all relevant business units within citizenM to identify the requests for insight and separate the nice-to-knows from the need-to-knows;
- translate these requests into the correct research questions and work closely with our data scientists to find answers for these questions;
- you are able to translate these outcomes into useful insights and to prepare proposals for metrics and solutions;
- you will apply different data visualization and storytelling techniques in order to convey the message;
- in this role you should have a curious mind and will analyze data proactively in order to propose areas in need for insights and in order to seize business opportunities
- since you will work closely with the core business units you should understand what is happening at citizenM and be able to develop a strong network across several layers within the organization
- masters degree in business, finance or management
- 3-5 years of similar working experience
- proficient with statistics and data analytics
- proven track record in data visualization, reporting and dashboarding, preferably experience with MS Power BI
- preferably basic knowledge of big data analytics (such as R, Python, SQL and DAX)
- attention for detail and a creative mindset
- hands on mentality
- ability to succeed in both collaborative and independent work environments
- strong communication skills – both written and oral – in order to convey complex analytical results clearly
- you’re eager to understand and learn about operational processes and the data that is generated through these processes
- preferably (but not mandatory) experience with or understanding of revenue management in the travel industry