Veröffentlicht in: Business Developmemt in Rotterdam | Verfasst am: |
Our client, Eastron Europe is a rapidly growing supplier of market leading high-tech electrical measurement instruments across the UK, Europe and rest of the world. We are now exclusively hiring for this home-based position ion which you will be focusing on increasing sales of the company's products to the Electric Vehicle market,particularly to EV Charging Point manufacturers.
Our client, Eastron Europe is a rapidly growing supplier of market leading high-tech electrical measurement instruments across the UK, Europe and rest of the world. The company is known in the market for its high quality, competitive pricing and excellent after-sales services. For Eastron Europe we are now exclusively hiring for the role of:
European Business Development & Sales Manager - EV marketplace
- Full-time 40 hours function
- Location: home-based position (Netherlands/Germany)
In this newly created position, you will be joining a growing international team of professionals, as part of a team that is based in the United Kingdom. You will work remotely, operating from your home-based office in the Netherlands (or Germany) and you will travel internationally within Europe. Your role will have the key goal of building and increasing sales of the company's products to the Electric Vehicle market, particularly to EV Charging Point manufacturers.
Next to that, your responsibilities further include:
- Researching and securing prospects for new business opportunities
- Meeting with potential clients to determining their needs
- Researching and analysing sales opportunities and options, followed by negotiations and successfully closing deals and generating revenue
- Strengthening and maintaining relationships with current clients and future prospects
- Staying ahead of the curve, by following current market trends and analyse competitors to identify potential improvements or recommend new products
- Collecting and analyse information and prepare data & sales reports
- Building and maintaining professional networks
In this role you will report to the Sales Director (based in the United Kingdom)
To become a successful European Business Development & Sales Manager, you have prior experience in building new business, next to managing sales cycles and maintaining a revenue pipeline of prospective customers. You have experience in maintaining and develop existing customer relationships within the EV charger manufacturing market. You are flexible, capable to work independently, taking ownership for your input and output. In addition, you are enjoying a dynamic and diverse role, where you demonstrate adaptability and capacity to grow in a competitive environment.
Next to that you are / you have:
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience/background in sales, business development and customer service in the EV marketplace (ideally with technical knowledge of EV chargers)
- You are skilled in identifying and establishing new opportunities, followed by maintaining existing customer relationships within the EV charger manufacturing market.
- Proven ability to lead the sales process and close business deals
- Based in Netherlands (or Germany) and able to travel around mainland Europe
- Fluent in English, all other European languages are of an advantage
A challenging and dynamic international position with the possibility to have strong impact and sufficient room for future development and growth. Next to the chance to work from the comfort of your home, with this role you will receive a market-conform base salary, performance-related bonus, company car (or car allowance), laptop, mobile phone and other secondary benefits.