I have done my B.A, M.A., and M.Phil and completed my PhD with very strong and successful research in Economics Program. Also I have completed I have overall working experience of 10 years. I have done my IELTS –Academic & General Training (Band 8 in English speaking) from British Council Oman , I also have obtain Post graduate certificate in learning and teaching in higher education from University of Stirling UK (LTHP100) and also I have a diploma in computer applications and software testing and Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Knowledge and Experience: Research:-▪ proven research abilities, Financial management experience▪ potential to establish a strong record of research and publication.▪ Attached publication record in international journals.
▪ Capacity to teach successfully at school, undergraduate and postgraduate level.
▪ An ability to develop and coordinate teaching modules relevant to economics & business studies, and social studies program.
▪ Evidence of personal contribution and commitment to excellence in teaching.
▪ Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Experience of communicating effectively with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
▪ Experience of supervising undergraduate and postgraduate dissertations.
▪ Experience of developing new modules and teaching material.
▪ Experience of using new teaching techniques & media and LMS (Learning management skills).
▪ Experience of working collaboratively and effectively in an inter and multidisciplinary environment.
. Familiarity with quality assurance and international accreditation requirements.
▪ Potential for recruiting and supervising research postgraduate students, Experience of line management.
▪Experience in preparing exam papers and assessing students on the basis of formative and cognitive abilities, Successful research experience in business and management or a cognate discipline
▪Experience in preparing students for extra curricular activities. Proven experience of supervising theses at Master’s level
▪Preparing students for projects on various current economic issues for practical knowledge.
Administration:-▪excellent organizational and administrative skills. Experience in program design, Strong personal networks in academia and industry
▪ a commitment to student care ,Proven experience in delivery of business & management education at undergraduate level,
I can deliver my lectures with full dedication with relevant scenarios and make sure my knowledge is delivered to all students.
Teaching is about passion and dedication to me. I assure that if I am appointed I will work the best for the development of your institution.
I have a good command on my subject of Economics & Business studies ,ability to work effectively as member of a team, good communication skills, organization skills, willingness to contribute to the Discipline, School, College and to the wider community, career driven, enthusiastic and motivated & a commitment to own professional development. I have so far worked in a satisfactory position with my superiors, peers and subordinates. If given a chance i can prove my mettle, and deliver the best of me in the form of complete knowledge in the subject matter to my students.
Ability to handle:-
1. Build and lead a team to deliver a high-quality learning experience for students and an opportunity to mentor team members to develop their teaching, research and industry engagement activities.
2. Oversee the delivery and development of the BSc Accounting for Management program in conjunction with Stirling University, UK, in order to achieve a sustainable program and an excellent student experience.
Lead disciplinary input to the recruitment and selection of students, ensuring fair and transparent processes are followed and that able, motivated students enter the program.
Coordinate with foreign university colleagues to ensure that the programs are of the same quality and rigor as the partner equivalent and that good practice is exchanged between the t Universities.
Develop a program delivery plan in consultation with senior University management and take responsibility for its implementation.
Plan, budget for and organize the program resources leading to a financially sustainable Faculty through ensuring effective delivery, reviewing monthly spend, monitoring and ensuring budgetary compliance and making a case for further investments as necessary, as well as seeking opportunities for growth.
Ensure that the highest standards of good practice are observed in respect of health, safety, environment and professional ethics.
Regarding my qualification and experience I enclose my resume for your perusal. Recently I have published articles in various journals and book on Strategic Measurement of Human Resource management (which available on AMAZON.COM) of SELF Help Groups and also I published my article in Handbook of Research on Indigenous Knowledge and Bi-Culturalism in a Global Context. , which I can produce at the time of the interview. Webpage Link: www.igi-global.com/book/handbook-research-indigenous-knowledge-culturalism/195955
- Book Cover: Visit the “Discoverability” tab on the eEditorial Discovery® System project page to access the book cover.
Also i would like to inform you that currently i am working as Lecturer- Business & accounting department in oman on my Employment visa and if provided employment i am willing to get NOC and work under your guidance.