Veröffentlicht in: Hotel-/Resortmanagement in Warschau | Verfasst am: |
The purpose of the position is to interact with our guests and ensure that they have a positive dining experience. Restaurant servers are responsible for positive guest interactions, while providing service in a friendly and efficient manner. Servers are expected to be attentive to our guests spoken and unspoken needs and make them feel welcomed.
- Greet guests immediately upon seating and follow departmental sequence of service in a refined, quick and efficient manner.
- Serve food courses and beverages to guests within company standards.
- Be knowledgeable of menu and be able to helpfully discuss details of menu items and buffet items, including basic ingredients, preparation methods, and allergens of food.
- Be knowledgeable of beverage program and be able to helpfully discuss all beverage options, including alcoholic, non-alcoholic, juice and cocktail menu.
- Communicate additional meal requirements, allergies, dietary needs, and special requests to the Chef and Manager on Duty.
- Operate Micros, handle cash, room charges, guest member charges and credit card charges according to procedures.
- Check in with guests to ensure satisfaction with each food course and/or beverages. Be confident in offering alternatives and communicating with Management and Chef if guests are not satisfied with food or beverages.
Any combination of experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities to effectively fulfill the duties of this job description.
Two years of experience in similar operation.
Computer Skill & Other Technical Skills:
Ability to utilize computer software and hardware as required.
Ability to learn, utilize and communicate effectively via company issued communication devices (e.g. Resort Radios, etc).
Advanced ability to comprehend and speak English to understand and respond to information and address advanced guest requests required both verbally and in writing. Knowledge of additional language(s) preferred.
Licenses or Certifications:
Must be customer-service oriented and have excellent hospitality skills.
- 4.166 - 6.249 PLN/Monatlich
- 3.749 - 4.583 PLN/Monatlich