Veröffentlicht in: Direktvertrieb in Lissabon | Verfasst am: |
Are you interested in working in one of the biggest consumption branches worldwide?
Are you dreaming of the Mad Men’s office environment? This American leading tobacco brand is looking for you to join their international team in Lisbon!
As part of a global community, you will work with a wide range of nationalities and backgrounds.
You will work for a company who cares about its employees, full of opportunities to learn and grow professionally and personally.
From finding new businesses, qualifying leads, clients’ negotiation, closing deals or providing technical information to businesses – find out and do what you are good at! The Company is looking for several profiles, with a variety of background and affinity.
The company is recruiting on soft skills, regardless of your field of studies – they will train you on every aspect of the job. Do you have the sales attitude, business acumen, good communication skills, pro-active and a team player? Then they might have an opportunity for you to join them!
– You are fluent in German and have a good command of English
– You have business acumen
– You have good negotiation skills or want to acquire them!
– You have a strong sales drive and do not give up attitude
– You are motivated, reliable and committed in your work
– You have a drive for excellence and professionalism
– You have excellent communication skills
– You are a real team player and willing to work with many other nationalities
– Type of contract: a long-term fixed term contract, renewable every year
– Working hours: full time or part time options on rotating shifts (depending on the project)
– Salary conditions (*) – 2 options:
a) Including free accommodation (shared flat, all bills included): 950€ – 1.000€ gross/month (based on the level of experience)
b) Excluding accommodation: 1.300 – 1.400€ gross/month (based on the level of experience)
– Bonus based on leads
– For international candidates:
– Reimbursement of your initial flight expenses after 9 months
– Airport pick up
– Yearly two-way flight ticket back to your home country (within the EU)
– Help in paperwork, opening bank account, etc. upon your arrival
– Free Portuguese lessons, cooking classes, sports activities and social events organized by the company
– Real career opportunities in different career paths
(*) Compensation during training period if successful (from 1 to 4 weeks): 50% of your hourly wages (lower taxes)
Dieser Job ist nicht das Richtige für dich? Wirf einen Blick auf unsere Website und informiere dich über weitere spannende Jobangebote im Ausland: www.internationalarbeiten.de
- 800 EUR/Monatlich
- 950 - 1.350 EUR/Monatlich