Veröffentlicht in: Sonstiges in Bern | Verfasst am: |
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a C/C++ Embedded Software/Hardware Team Leader. The role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton.
- Hold responsibility for the personnel & technical management of an Embedded Software Development team.
- Define, implement & continuously improve development processes.
- Recruit, onboard & further develop employees.
- Oversee professional quality assurance within the Embedded software development.
- Manage the timely provision of infrastructure & development tools.
- Plan qualified personnel resources within an Agile setup.
- Enable & ensure synergies within the specialist area.
- Ensure the flow of information & communication & the interdisciplinary exchange of knowledge.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in the Management of C/C++ Embedded Software Development teams.
- Skilled & experienced in the areas of Unit Testing, Continuous Integration & Agile Development.
- Any experienced in the fields of wireless communication (Bluetooth & NFC) & cyber security is considered a plus.
- Any experience within the medical technology or other highly regulated industries is considered very advantageous.
- Completed Engineering University Degree specializing in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science (or similar).
- Confident, strong communication & interpersonal skills & technically savvy.
- Fluent German & English language skills (spoken & written) are absolutely mandatory.
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.