Veröffentlicht in: Sonstiges in Bern | Verfasst am: |
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Senior ICT Network Specialist. The role is a permanent position based in Bern Canton.
- Configure & install different network components & services (eg Switches, Firewall, Routers, VPN, Proxy, WLAN infrastructure, etc.).
- Potentially take over a small Network & Security (if suitable & motivated for this).
- Cooperate within &/or assume partial or main responsibility within network projects.
- Operate & support a complex internal public key infrastructure (PKI).
- Provide network, network security & Firewall support.
- Assess Security Threats.
- At least 5+ years of professional experience as an ICT Network Specialist/Engineer.
- Familiar in the areas of Network Access Control (NAC), Software Defined Network (SDN) & Network Detection Response (NDR).
- Skilled in Error Analysis & their correction in Complex Networks.
- Any knowledge of Linux is considered a plus.
- Any experience in leading a team is advantageous.
- Completed University Degree with specialization in Computer Science or similar.
- Motivated, responsible, collaborative, systematic, detailed & a team-player.
- Fluent in English (spoken & written) & a good command of German (at least B2 Level).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word or PDF format.