Veröffentlicht in: Sonstiges in Freiburg | Verfasst am: |
We are currently looking on behalf of one of our important clients for a Senior Windows System Engineer. The role is a permanent position based in the north of Fribourg Canton (a quickly commutable distance from Bern).
- Independently implement strategic plans into operational implementations.
- Apply "Good Practice" concepts & principles.
- Carry out system monitoring & error analysis including documentation.
- Develop future-proof medium to long-term technical concepts, solutions & processes.
- Automate existing & new operational processes.
Your Skills & Experience:
- At least 5 years of relevant professional Systems Engineering experience in complex system landscapes.
- Advanced expertise in:
- Windows Server, Active Directory, ADFS & MS Azure.
- Virtual infrastructures (Hyper-V/VMware)
- Storage (NetApp) & Backup (Veeam)
- Scripting & Automation (MIM, PowerShell)
- Several years of experience in an international environment.
- Completed Computer Science University Degree.
- Open, motivated, versatile & dynamic.
- Fluent English & a good command of German (ideally of at least B2 level).
If you wish to apply, please send us your resume in Word format with some references.