Veröffentlicht in: IT in Sevilla | Verfasst am: |
Our collaborators have launched a tool based on artificial intelligence and big data that analyses genomic data from groups of patients in order to determine their risk of developing a disease and identify their response to medicines. It has the capacity to analyze more than 32,000 genomic data per patient with readings of up to one million times, providing a prediction with a reliability of 95%. With this tool, they support physicians' decisions based on the invaluable information contained in patients' DNA, improving medical and pharmaceutical care outcomes.
- Make quick improvements or updates in a biotechnology platform
- Program with databases in high-level language as well as API management
- Studies related to IT
- Spanish fluent
- Front end and back end knowledge
- Able to afford challenges and learning about new topics.
- 30.000 - 50.000 EUR/Jährlich
- 31.626 - 54.216 EUR/Jährlich
- 600 EUR/Monatlich