Are you an ambitious, driven and energetic professional? Do you have a proven track record of success in generating leads and acquiring new accounts in B2B, ideally selling software to SMB? Do you want to work for a game changer in the travel industry? If so, we need to talk!. We are currently building a team of Business Development Representatives to help us to achieve our ambitious goals.
The ideal Business Development Representative is a hungry, perseverant and focused native German speaker who is not afraid to hit the phone to engage with new customers and grow our sales. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a team with a fun and collaborative culture, helping us scale by selling a disruptive product that is changing the way organizations budget, book and manage their business travel.
· Manage all the inbound leads in UK territory.
· Qualify the leads and partner the Account Director to follow-up until closing.
· Understand the needs of our target prospects and articulate the value that we provide.
· Maintain accurate information on prospects and interaction activities in Salesforce.
· Work closely with the marketing team to develop new ways to increase awareness of our company and to both evolve and improve the lead qualification process.
· Ability to conduct a high-level discussion with a broad variety of stakeholders, from Office Managers to CFO’s, to explain our Value Proposition.
· Fluent level of English, both spoken and written.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills in both languages.
· +2 years of experience working in a Sales position, preferably phone based.
· Proven track of success throughout several consecutive FY within a fast-paced environment.
· Good understanding of B2B solution selling with a short sales cycle.
· Hungry and ambitious, yet ethical and sound.
· Strong character and perseverance.
· Able to work as an individual contributor, but bearing in mind you are part of a team.
· Customer-centric mindset.
Nice to have:
· Previous experience selling SaaS products.
· Startup experience.
· Experience in the travel industry.
· Knowledge of Salesforce or similar.
What do we offer?
· Competitive compensation including equity in the company
· 24 vacation days per year and flexible working hours.
· Health perks: Choose between a private health scheme or a gym allowance.
· "Flexible compensation plan" to help you diversify and increase the net salary.
· Free Spanish classes.
· Yoga and meditation.
· Possibility to choose your hardware and tools.
· Free coffee and beverages, fresh fruit and other breakfast stuff.
· This position requires being based in Barcelona.
· English is the official language at the office.
- EUR 500 / Monatlich