Sunway Holidays is Sri Lanka's leading travel incomming agency.
We create customized, tailor made travel for Sri Lanka and the Maldives and market it with tour operators worldwide.
And this already successfully for 27 years! The German-speaking market is of great importance to us.
Every day, new agencies and private customers keep winning.
Why Sri Lanka?
Working and traveling in Sri Lanka - that's where words like Ceylon tea, dreamscapes and white sandy beaches come to mind.
After the Easter attacks, tourism is picking up day by day and is a safe holiday destination.
The visitors can expect fantastic beaches, wide plains, dense mountain forests and extensive tea cultivation areas.
The animal and plant kingdom is also very rich in species: monitor lizards, giant snakes, leopards, geckos, elephants, parrots and numerous other animals have their home here.
The tropical rain climate ensures that it is usually relatively hot and humid during the day.
Due to the different altitudes, the best travel time differs depending on the region.
Especially popular are the months of February and March with less rain and pleasant temperatures.
Would you like to get involved in Sri Lanka?
Then you are in our team just right to work in Sri Lanka. Just as one of our German colleagues experienced it successfully.
We are looking for an experienced, friendly and motivated tourism clerk.
It would be advantageous, you have a completed vocational training to / for travel or tourism clerk / man and
have very good knowledge of MS Office, Word, Excel & Outlook
You have joy, creativity and team spirit at work. They are conscientious, flexible, motivated,
reliable and resilient, then we look forward to your informative application.
• Completed vocational training as a tourism or tourism clerk, an advantage
• Very good knowledge of MS Office, Word, Excel & Outlook
• Joy, creativity and team spirit at work
• Conscientiousness, flexibility, reliability and resilience
• Good Russian in spoken and written
• Good knowledge of English
What we offer
• Demanding, varied tasks and a high degree of independence
• A modern office environment with friendly and open-minded colleagues
• Regular inforours to get to know the country and its people intensively
• Private accommodation with cooking facilities in a privileged residential area
• Flight and visa procurement
• A regular, monthly income
Length of employment
At least 1 year