ABC Hosting Ltd. Is one of the leading web hosting providers in Poland (cba.pl) and we're currently expanding our services to other countries around the world, we also recently decided to introduce a new cryptocurrency project creating a new way to gain profit from websites traffic.
This is a remote job and full time only.
Your job will be to:
• Add new and improve existing functionalities in the users control panel on our hosting.
• Participate in development of our new cryptocurrency project.
• Cowork with our system administrator and tester department.
• Track your work in Redmine and use Git as VCS
• PHP 7 (we use PHP 7.2 and PHP 7.1).
• Knowledge and practical usage of OOP and its basic principles (awareness of GRASP, SOLID and design patterns is a plus).
• Experience with at least one MVP framework is very desirable (we use Symfony 4 Flex).
• Basic MySQL knowledge (understanding DBMS(es) deeply and ability to optimize its performance is a plus).
• Ability to work with PHP's PDO lib (or at least mysqli). Experience with Doctrine is a plus.
• Experience with some VCS (preferably Git) is strongly desired.
• Ability to write codes that are clean and understandable by others, and following consistent code style is a must.
• Proactiveness is desired.
• Experience of integrating 3rd party or internal services (via AJAX, JSON-RPC or maybe SOAP) is a plus.
• SASS and Bootstrap skills are a plus but not demanded.
• Experience with PHPUnit testing framework is a plus, but not demanded (you'll have to learn it though).
• If you do not get lost in Linux (Bash) console shell and have experience with SSH connections - it is a plus.
• If you can write simple Python / Bash scripts - it is a plus.
• Knowledge of phpBB is a plus.
• CI/CD platforms (Gitlab)
Required Language Skills: Upper Level English
Salary according to experience and knowledge.