Veröffentlicht in: IT in Abu Dhabi | Verfasst am: |
A Fitness Trainer, or Fitness Instructor, provides fitness guidance to help guests improve their physical condition. The Main responsibility of the fitness trainer is to assess their client’s bodily strengths and weaknesses and create customized workout plans. They provide physical and mental guidance and monitor client progress on a regular basis. Their guest safety should always be considered in the highest standard. Sports trainers can work with individuals or in small groups.
- Identify the guests’ fitness level and health
- Modify exercise plans based on needs, potential injuries or health issues
- To provide over all fitness counselling service, ensuring the highest standard of safety supervision always according to the need of the members
- Conduct individual and group fitness training sessions
- Oversee the use of fitness equipment to ensure guests exercise properly and safely
- To administer First Aid as required if the appropriate qualifications are held
- Handle nutrition and health-related questions
- Follow safety and hygiene guidelines
- Certificate in Fitness Instructing or Diploma in Health, Fitness, and Exercise Instruction
- All licenses and fitness certificates as requested by Gov. Authorities (REPs UAE)
- Knowledge of modern Gym procedures.
This job was originally posted as www.catererglobal.com/job/90841136