Sales & Marketing Davenport, Iowa Apply
Position at Lee Enterprises
Lee Enterprises seeks an experienced and well-rounded professional to join our fast-paced corporate team as a Database Analyst. Reporting to the VP of Research and Metrics, this position is responsible for promotional tracking and analysis of direct and interactive marketing campaigns using both standard and ad hoc statistical analysis and reports.
- Coordinate and monitor the maintenance and integrity of the consumer database.
- Collaborate with the database modeler, marketing, and sales and retention team to ensure each campaign is executed according to plan.
- Develop and code list segmentation for all direct and interactive marketing campaigns.
- Gather and maintain consumer and household data to drive effective direct mail, email and telemarketing campaigns.
- Report and analyze response rates, retention rates, and other information requested.
- Extract data for mailings, e-mails offers, and telemarketing and assist with execution.
- Analyze the effectiveness of programs and promotions by utilizing data mining and pro forms and any other effective methodology.
- Analyze and interpret internal customer data and external data sources to support business decision-making.
- Monitor and issue reports relating to customer behavior trends.
- Assist in developing written analysis and presentations.
- BA/BS or Master's degree in statistics, economics, database management, or database marketing.
- 5+ years job related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience in database marketing.
- Experience in database management, data mining, researching, planning and executing marketing plans.
- Proven organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize work to achieve objectives.
- Strong problem solving project management skills related to research
- Demonstrated analytical skills, ability to identify problems, trends, develop solutions and implement a course of action in a timely manner.
- Demonstrated success in managing budgets and project timelines
Lee offers a competitive salary and benefits package as well as a challenging and rewarding work environment.
Lee Enterprises is a leading provider of local news and information, and a major platform for advertising in 49 markets in 22 states, with daily newspapers, rapidly growing digital products and nearly 300 specialty publications. For more information about Lee, check us out at .