Sales Support Representative
Cargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world.
Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience.
We have 160,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way,
reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where
we live and work.
As a Sales Support Representative (SSR) you will interact directly with members of the sales team and farmer customers, providing superior customer service and performing grain customer and contract administration tasks. This will include contract entry, contract updates including pricing of futures and basis, and managing addendums and amendments for grain origination and related value-added solutions including ProPricing, Minimum Price, On Farm Storage and multiple others. You will be responsible for meeting productivity goals on these activities. You will also be responsible for key contract controls such as obtaining signatures and position monitoring tasks as assigned. As a key contact for our customers, you will be responsible for directing calls to others as appropriate.
70% Customer Support
- Receive inbound calls directly from Cargill's farmer customers and Farm Marketers, executing soft call transfers as appropriate. Help to generate growth by answering basic market, product and service questions, and taking orders to buy or sell grain. Answer contract-related questions.
- Perform contract administration activities, including initial contract entry, and modifications such as setting prices, amendments and managing addendums on marketing solutions. Meet productivity goals on contract administration activities, as established by the workforce management process.
- Resolve contract, product or service problems by clarifying the customer's issue, determining the case and selecting the best solution. Follow up to ensure the issue is resolved.
30% General Support
- Perform control and monitoring functions, including obtaining customer signatures on contracts and grain position monitoring.
- Set up and maintain customer account information.
- Assist with customer communication updates and mailings, and other duties as assigned.
Relocation assistance will not be provided for this position
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- 2+ years inside sales or customer service experience
- Working experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook)
- Able to perform basic calculations and mathematical figures
- Ability to work extended or flexible hours as seasonal workloads require.
- Physical effort - Sits at a computer for long periods of time, spend a lot of time on the telephone and email.
- Physical environment - Office environment
- Sensory attention - Must have strong communication and listening skills. Strong attention to detail is required.
- Mental stress - High volume workload. Work given by many individuals. Works under pressure and has strong ability to prioritize work to meet deadlines
Success factors / Abilities
- Demonstrated high levels of interpersonal communication, written and verbal communication, and documentation skills
- Proven ability to execute complex and detailed processes and procedures timely, accurately and consistently
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize workflow and complete tasks with a high level of organization, responsibility, and efficiency
- Proven ability to adapt in a faced paced, changing environment
- Demonstrated strong problem solving and resolution skills
- Demonstrated ability to accept accountability and to work individually and as part of a team
- Team oriented leadership and influencing skills
- Strong customer service skills with ability to build and maintain lasting relationships.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
Supply Chain Management
- USD 150.000 - USD 180.000 / Jährlich