Our company is certified under ICPAC, and is authorised to provide administrative services in Cyprus. Due to expansion, we are looking for experienced Russian-speaking Corporate Administrator to join our professional team in Nicosia.
Functions and Responsibilities:
· Performing corporate administration for the entities in different jurisdictions including incorporation, liquidation and on-going corporate matters.
· Preparing, circulating and submitting to the registrar of companies any statutory forms of several jurisdictions.
· Collecting and maintaining due diligence documents.
· Drafting corporate and other documents, such as minutes, resolutions, agreements, powers of attorney, registers and letters.
· Arranging for execution, certification and legalization of documents.
· Ensuring maintenance of corporate files and registers.
Qualification and other Essential Requirements:
· At least 2 years of previous experience in the corporate field.
· Diploma in Law, Business Administration, Economics or any other relevant field.
· Excellent command of Russian and English language (Greek will be considered an advantage).
· Eligibility to work in Cyprus.
· Computer proficiency.
Personal features, skills and abilities:
· excellent project management skills;
· excellent oral and written communications skills;
· perfect planning and time-management skills;
· ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
· competitive salary;
· opportunities of professional growth and development;
· friendly and modern working environment.
Please send your CV and cover letter by email at jc [at] noacircle.com with a subject “Corporate Administrator”
Γραμματέας σε Ιδιωτικό Γραφείο Εξευρέσεως Εργασίας στην Αγία Νάπα ΠΡΟΣΟΝΤΑ: Άριστη γνώση της αγγλικής και ελληνικής γλώσσας Άριστη γνώση Η.Υ, διαδυκτίου, Microsoft Office κλπ…
- EUR 800 / Monatlich