BKMS offers professional Multi Family Office services in order to support wealthy families with the management, organization and maintenance of their wealth.
BKMS is looking to hire a Paralegal Administrator in order to support the management of the company for legal / administrative tasks as well as with the communication with clients. The position is full time, based in Nicosia with the following requirements:
- Legal Degree or Legal Assistant / Paralegal Certification.
- Computer skills related to MS Word, Excel, Power Point as well as accounting software (preferable quick books).
- Fluent in English and Greek (understanding, speaking and writing).
- French and or Arabic will be consider as an advantage.
- Excellent appearance, verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills with the ability to work well with a
wide range of people.
- Interact with customers and provide prompt and courteous service.
- Fast Lerner.
- Self-confident and positive attitude.
- Follow-up and Proactive approach.
- Ability to respond well to pressure.
- Organized and methodical.
- Persuasive yet diplomatic.
- Multi-task in a fast paced team environment.
- Pleasant personality.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in similar position is not necessary but it will be consider as an advantage.
Fixed basic Salary (according to qualifications) plus bonus based upon performance.
Please send your CV and a motivation letter to [...].
The candidates who meet the requirements will be invited for an interview.