Working with representing an established British Brand who are looking for passionate people, prepared to stop at nothing to deliver an amazing car buying experience for their customers. Our client has an online market place connecting customers, lenders and dealers. Their mission is to transform the car finance experience with simplicity and integrity.
We are looking to recruit an energetic team of friendly, driven experts, dedicated to putting car buyers back in control of one of life’s biggest buying decisions. Did you know, buying a vehicle is one of the most expensive purchases people make and the second biggest overhead after a mortgage!
In this sales role, you will be helping customers find the right solution for them, guiding them through their car buying journey and ensuring a hassle-free, simple and fun experience. The market place works with a panel of trusted lenders to offer access to multiple finance products, so they really can find the right loan to suit each customer.
You’ll start on a basic salary of ₺40,800 per annum whilst a trainee, increasing to ₺51,412 once competent with uncapped commissions. We’re open Monday to Friday 9am - 8pm, Saturday 9am to 6pm and Sunday 10am to 6pm and you’ll be required to work a 45 hours week. This shift pattern includes evening shifts as well as weekend days to ensure we’re there for customers when needed.
- Proactively manage an allocation of customers and support them through their car-buying journey – let your personality shine through and provide an outstanding, tailored service for each
- Self-driven to meet and exceed targets, our business is driven by your drive to succeed
- Regularly contact customers, suppliers and lenders to confirm you’re doing all you can to guide your customers on a hassle-free journey
- Effectively and efficiently manage a pipeline of applications
- Ensure your calls are compliant and adhere to regulations, guaranteeing the best and fairest outcome for your customers
- Actively take an interest in the latest in-house technology and processes, alongside lender criteria and business updates
- Collaboratively work within a tight knit team, providing assistance, support and help to other team members as required
- Demonstrable experience within a fast-paced, target driven environment with a desire to deliver – you’ll be positive, proactive and thrive within a sales culture
- Experience in phone-based sales, particularly B2C
- Knowledge of the automotive or financial industry is advantageous
- You put the customer first, adhering to regulatory requirements
- Highly organised, with great attention to detail
- You listen to – and learn from – customers, because you’re focused on delivering an outstanding customer experience
- Respectful and supportive of your colleagues
- A thirst for knowledge, continuously develop your skills and technique as well as product knowledge - knowledge is dynamite!
- Strong communicator with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrable experience of managing workloads to ensure you meet targets within agreed timeframes without compromising on quality
- Work well within a collaborative customer focused environment, contributing to your team as well as working alone
- Strong PC skills, confident in using systems and Microsoft Office.
APPLY ONLINE https://www.jobs.telecloud.life/
- Πρακτική άσκηση
- EUR 4.500 / Έτος
- Πλήρης απασχόλησης