Δημοσιεύτηκε σε: Ανάπτυξη Ιστοσελίδων σε Λάρνακα | Δημοσιεύτηκε: |
We have an opening for a Digital Project Manager Guru:
- Our guru must be a Web & Design enthusiast & love technology
- Web and mobile trends must be second nature to you
- Position is for our Larnaca Office
- Full time role
Who should apply:
- University graduates with any degree in any Technology or Design related field
- Designers who feel the urge to broaden their knowledge on digital projects
- Junior Developers/Programmers who would like to advance in a digital environment
- Generally you feel you are a talent in technology/design and can add value to a well established digital agency
- Working on exciting, new projects from scratch.
- Working on high end client websites/projects/startups world wide.
- Working with the team for important design & UI/UX decisions.
- Coordinate the design & development process and assist/support a project in all its phases.
- Capable of following QA and testing procedures.
- Supporting our internal Sales & Marketing efforts.
- Take ownership of internal social media channels.
- Improve the UI/UX of an existing project.
- Advancing in Technology knowledge to keep up with a fast paced company standard.
- Your key duties are set out above. You may be required to perform other reasonable duties that fall outside your job responsibilities.
- Motivated and highly energetic with a goal oriented personality.
- Experience in the following areas:
- basic knowledge in any web/design/wireframing related tools and/or software.
- Responsive and mobile design knowledge using the inspect element feature on browsers
- Any other recognized related software will be considered an advantage.
- Understanding the difference between good design and great design on web and non web.
- Attention to detail for pixel perfect designs.
- Basic understanding of Web and Mobile technology.
- Basic understanding of front end code like HTML, CSS and other front end technologies.
- Ability to work efficiently on multiple projects and as part of a team.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate having worked on projects requiring the above skills. Please email a resume to [...] and we will contact you for an interview.