Crowd Tech Ltd, a Cyprus Investment Firm licensed and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission, is seeking to recruit a full or part time French Speaking Back Office / Customer Support officer, to join their team at their offices located in Limassol, Cyprus.
The role will include the following responsibilities:
· Assist Back Office with follow up on Know-Your-Client documentation
· Deal directly with clients via the phone, live chat and email
· Respond promptly to the clients’ inquiries and resolving accordingly
· Communicate and coordinate issues with other departments
· Develop and maintain relationships with prospective and existing clients ensuring they receive the highest level of service.
Preferable Experience and Qualifications:
· University or College degree in any field
· Good communication, presentation and negotiating skills
· The ability to work quickly, under pressure and within deadlines
· The ability to work to a high degree of accuracy
· Ability to analyse and orientate quickly
· Able to work on own initiative
· High level of self-motivation
The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics:
· Previous experience in the Forex industry will be considered as an advantage
· Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Knowledge of French & English Language – Greek will be considered an advantage
· Team player
· EU citizen or a legal work Permit
· Currently living in Cyprus
The company offers:
· Competitive remuneration package & Bonus scheme
· Medical insurance after the probation period
· Excellent work environment.
*To apply for the position please forward your CV to, [...]
quote the Reference No. BOCS1219, as well as detailing your Salary expectation
**Due to the high volume of CV’s we receive, applications without salary requirements or reference number will not be considered.
Closing Date for applications: 31/01/2020
- Πρακτική άσκηση
- EUR 4.500 / Έτος