Safebridge is one of the leaders in the field of Human Resource Competence Management to the maritime industry and beyond.
Our expertise in supplying cutting edge IT solutions for E-Learning, E-Assessment and E-Certification and our close working relationship with both international and regional public authorities has earned us a comprehensive list of renowned clients within the Maritime community.
Safebridge follows the strictest industry standards and legal regulations. Our innovativeness in the Human Resource sector provides for a thrilling, challenging and technical work place.
With easily accessible, centrally located offices in both Hamburg – Germany and Limassol - Cyprus.
As part of our expanding team, we are currently looking for a Legal Officer (male/female).
To support the realisation of our ambitious projects and commercial growth, we are looking for a technology-oriented legal officer to support our legal department headed by our Legal & Contract Manager. The legal department is in charge of developing, reviewing and managing customer and supplier contracts; at the same time liaising between project management, other involved departments and customers/suppliers/business partners, as necessary; and protecting the company against exposure to other legal risk.
· Responsible for assigned contractual and legal issues
· Reviewing and evaluating new and existing contracts and the applicable legal framework
· Establishing and maintaining customer and partner relationships by serving as a single point of contact for contractual matters
· Closely cooperate and support project managers and project coordinators with their projects
· Support the implementation of the commercial components of contracts
· Support Contract Change Management
· Communicate contract-related information to all stakeholders
· Support the development and implementation of legal standards and processes
· Support the process of registration and maintenance of trademarks
· Support the management and resolution of legal disputes
· Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent education or studies
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience in contract management, legal advisory, or related position
· Knowledge of international and national contract law
· Excellent analytical skills
· Ability to comprehend quickly and work accurately and independently
· Experience in project management would be an advantage
· Fluency in written and oral business English language skills
· Sound knowledge of MS Office applications
· Willingness to be employed in the internal legal department of a private company
· Willingness to travel within Europe
· Cyprus work permit is required
We expect commitment and loyalty and we pride ourselves in providing a caring, reliable and stimulating work atmosphere.
Together with ample opportunities for personal and professional growth and a competitive remuneration package we also offer relocation assistance to our foreign employees. We also offer our employees, Medical Insurance, Pension Scheme, Flexible working hours and a Fitness Scheme. For overseas employees we offer additional relocation support.
You can expect a friendly, international team and an interesting and varied range of responsibilities in our modern, bright offices in attractive locations.
Salary will depend on experience and qualifications.
Only Resumes written in English will be taken into consideration.
Have we awakened your interest? Then we look forward to your electronic application.
Safebridge Cyprus Ltd
2 Griva Digeni & Anastasi Sioukri St.
Contact: Ada Theodosiou
- Premium διαφήμιση
Ψάχνουμε για έναν ενεργητικό, έμπειρο, φιλικό και καλοψημένο σερβιτόρο / σερβιτόρα για ένα ινδικό εστιατόριο στη Λεμεσό, που έχει εμπειρία στην εξυπηρέτηση και ικανοποίηση των πελατών. Διατίθεται για εργασία πλήρους / μερικής απασχόλησης. Σκληρός εργάτης, καλά οργανωμένος, καθαρός και ικανός να…
- Πλήρης απασχόλησης
- EUR 800 - EUR 1.100 / Μήνας
- Πλήρης απασχόλησης