Safebridge GmbH is one of the leading global suppliers of a full range of digital human - resource skillsmanagement products to the maritime sector. Our main focus is to provide innovative IT solutions for the management of computer - based learning, evaluation and certification.
Starting with entry level tests to assist in selecting the best - performing crew, through ECDIS and Chartplotter training involving the original manufacturer's software, certification management for mariners and Nautical Officers, we see it as our duty to find the best solution for our customers, supported by our in - depth knowledge to find our customers the best solution.
Our international team based in Cyprus & Germany is working on our product portfolio continuously to innovate and expand. Our client base includes numerous prestigious national and international authorities as well as merchant shipping companies.
Safebridge is looking to hire an experienced and talented individual for the Senior IT Project Manager (Male/Female) position. The right candidate will join a fast growing, multi-national and energetic team in our offices in Limassol, Cyprus.
· Lead complex IT projects with involved internal and external multi-disciplinary engineering teams
· Lead the initialization, planning, execution, monitoring and controlling of complex IT projects
· Be accountable for successfully delivering projects and increments in accordance with the governance and standards established by the PMO Team
· Ensure project success by building close working relationships with stakeholders and project teams to ensure that the right features are being developed, that the product meets expectations, and that value is maximised against the cost of delivery
· Use Agile methods and techniques to lead product-development activities with key stakeholders and project teams. This involves, but is not limited to refinement sessions, planning, road mapping sessions and sprint reviews
· Be mindful of internal clients’ business goals and actively work with them to help shape the goals and vision of the product according to their prioritised values
· Ensure that the product features under development are clearly understood by the development teams and, most importantly, valuable for our internal customer
· Represent customers within the development process, and champion their product to ensure development teams deliver the correct outcome in the best possible way
· Contribute to the success of the PMO Team by helping to shape and enforce PMO governance and standards
· Establish project controls to continuously monitor and report on project progress and status following the standards and governance defined by the PMO Team. This includes, but is not limited to, project scope, budget, resources, schedule, timelines and risks
· Bachelor’s degree either in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Services, Applied Science, Engineering, or equivalent
· Understands and follows the principles of Agile values, the Scrum methodology, and the PMI project management framework
· Experience with Agile frameworks (Scrum, Kanban, Lean etc.)
· Project Management Certification (e.g. PMI, Prince etc.)
· Familiarity with software development principles and knowledge of the full life-cycle of a software development product
· Minimum of 3-years’ experience as a Project Manager or Technical Project Manager
· Continuously endeavor to cultivate the capabilities, skills and talents of himself/herself and the other team members
· Strong teamwork, communication and interpersonal skills with all employee levels
· Hands on knowledge of GitLab, Atlassian Suite (min. Jira, Confluence)
· Knowledge on Docker / Kubernetes deployment infrastructure incl. CI/CD
· Architectural understanding cloud / on-premise solutions
· Critical thinking and problem-solving
· Self-confidence and excellent communication skills
· Exceptional organizational skills and ability to work well in teams
· Very good knowledge of the English language, both spoken and written
· Cyprus work permit is required
We expect commitment and loyalty and offer an employee-friendly, secure and inspiring working atmosphere. In addition to the opportunity for personal and technical professional development and an attractive salary, we offer our employees, Medical Insurance, Pension Scheme, flexible working hours and a Fitness Scheme. For overseas employees we offer additional relocation support. You can expect a friendly, international team and an interesting and varied range of responsibilities in our modern, bright offices in attractive locations.
Salary will depend on experience and qualifications.
Only Resumes written in English will be taken into consideration.
Have we awakened your interest? Then we look forward to your electronic application.
Safebridge Cyprus Ltd
11 Agias Zonis Street.
Agia Zoni, 3027 Limassol
Contact: Ms. Ada Theodosiou
- Premium διαφήμιση
Ψάχνουμε για έναν ενεργητικό, έμπειρο, φιλικό και καλοψημένο σερβιτόρο / σερβιτόρα για ένα ινδικό εστιατόριο στη Λεμεσό, που έχει εμπειρία στην εξυπηρέτηση και ικανοποίηση των πελατών. Διατίθεται για εργασία πλήρους / μερικής απασχόλησης. Σκληρός εργάτης, καλά οργανωμένος, καθαρός και ικανός να…
- Πλήρης απασχόλησης
- EUR 800 - EUR 1.100 / Μήνας
- Πλήρης απασχόλησης