Δημοσιεύτηκε σε: Ανάπτυξη Επιχειρήσεων σε Παρίσι | Δημοσιεύτηκε: |
Who will you be working for?
Our partner is a Think Tank for French tech entrepreneurs based in Paris.
Their core mission: support entrepreneurs in their innovative projects by sharing their experience.
What is this job about?
In this role as Business Development Manager, your goal is to find new members and identify potential strategic partners for the company.
- Recruit new members and partners
- Follow up with candidates and organise meetings
- Meet with entrepreneurs and explain them how the company is working
- Develop a strategy that will lead the right entrepreneurs directly to your company
- Build a pipe of potential prospects and convince them to join the company's project
- Review the evolution of the product
- Define a partnership strategy together with your team
- Identify potential strategic and financial partners for future projects
Pilot ongoing projects together with partners
- Make sure the collaboration goes smoothly
- Create new member activities with partners
- Follow up and engage with partners to ensure their satisfaction
Who is this job made for?
This position is perfect for career freshers with great interest in entrepreneurship.
What do you need to apply?
- Language skills: bilingual in French and proficient in English
- Min. 3 years of experience prospecting new partners/members/etc.
- Experience using tracking and reporting tools (Excel)
- Great skill to convince new partners to join your project
- Ability to simultaneously work with several partners on various projects
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Dynamic team player
- Autonomous & responsible
- Motivated & proactive
- Organised & rigorous
Important: For this position, you need to relocate to Paris, France.
Are you ready to push your career and meet inspiring people? It's time to apply! Or tell a friend about this position :).