Δημοσιεύτηκε σε: Άλλο σε Γερμανία | Δημοσιεύτηκε: |
Phorms Education is a future-oriented employer in the field of education. Since 2006, Phorms has enriched the educational landscape in Germany with a concept based on sophisticated bilingual (German-English) education, qualified all-day care and individual support. The Phorms network currently includes ten day-care centers, eight primary schools, six secondary schools, as well as the Heidelberg International School. Children, parents and our employees value our facilities not only as a place to learn, but also as a place to live. To this end, we work together closely and in a spirit of trust and are constantly developing ourselves and our organization.
For our Kindergarten in Heilbronn we are looking for a qualified
Early Years Educator
Your Tasks & Your Profile
- You are a qualified Early Years Educator who holds a Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood, a degree in Social Pedagogy or a comparable qualification.
- You are an approachable and caring person with a passion for working with young children.
- You are dedicated to enable all children to achieve their full potential.
- You can identify with our educational concept and you are motivated to implement it in our team.
- You are fluent in English and you have an interest in learning German and you are committed to achieve a competent level (B1)
- a permanent contract
- an attractive salary with additional benefits such as a company pension scheme, a monthly public transport ticket and a free, freshly prepared lunch that changes daily
- welcome benefit 1.500 Euro (gross)
- a relocation allowance
- all paperwork completed and prepared for residency and work permits
- an open, friendly working environment and close cooperation within our international team
- continuing professional development opportunities
- small groups which enable you to support children individually
- innovative educational concepts and state of the art educational resources
- an excellent location of the school in southern Germany, centrally located within Europe
- short-term provision of employee housing at current market prices for a relaxed arrival
We seek enthusiastic and open-minded individuals who enjoy working with children in an international setting. Please apply online at our website https://bit.ly/3t7Tyue.