Δημοσιεύτηκε σε: Τεχνολογία Πληροφοριών σε Γερμανία | Δημοσιεύτηκε: |
A HSE Collaborates with management to develop, prepare, and implement safety policies and procedures.
What will I be doing?
As a HSE Officer, Collaborates with management to develop, prepare, and implement safety policies and procedures. A HSE Officer will also be required to investigate theft and support evacuation procedures. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Collaborates with management to develop, prepare, and implement safety policies and procedures.
- Coordinates the safety programs to promote and ensure a safe working environment.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of safety programs.
- Reviews current safety training and recommends revisions, improvements, and updates.
- Submits recommendations for improvements and additions to the safety management program including emergency preparedness, accident prevention, general safety, and risk management.
- Stops operations and activities that could harm staff or equipment.
- Identifies opportunities to minimize workplace injuries, accidents, and health problems.
- Shares environmental safety information with appropriate levels in the organization.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
A HSE Officer serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Degree or Diploma in health & safety
- Good physical condition
- Excellent supervisory skills.
- Knowledge of security protocols and emergency preparedness.
- Good communication skills and people skills
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Good grooming standards
- Ability to work under pressure, keeping calm in emergency situations
- Ability to work on their own or in teams
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds at times.
- Ability to travel throughout facility as required to conduct safety inspections.
- Previous experience in customer service environment
- Degree in health and safety
- Group training certificate
- Fire Safety Management/Risk Assessment
- Hospitality industry experience
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
This job was originally posted as www.catererglobal.com/job/90821975
- 25 - 60 EUR/Έτος
- Πλήρης απασχόλησης
- 63.252 - 72.288 EUR/Έτος