- A good degree in Engineering or Architecture, and preferably a postgraduate degree related to Façade engineering
- 10+ years’ proven experience in façade design and detailing in a consulting or construction company
- Strong background in materials and façade system detailing
- Working knowledge of relevant international standards
- Knowledge of applicable software
- Sharp knowledge of the engineering aspects of façades
- Strong communication skills and collaborative approach
- Report to the Façade Engineering Head.
- Lead projects internally with team colleagues to allow deliverables to be issued to clients.
- Coordinate with architect and other engineering consultants to determine the best façade design outcomes.
- Mentor and manage junior team members
- Contribute to production of internal technical notes and R&D initiatives and share gained knowledge and information.
- Develop and review envelope and façade systems details.
- Able to issue reports.
- Review Façade Submittals (material, samples, method statements, shop drawings, calculation notes etc..)