The primary job roles and responsibilities of a Office Administrator include:
A professional approach in answering calls and provide information about products and services, taking input of issues and their redressal thereof.
Maintaining records of transactions and interactions.
Appropriate and timely follow-ups wherever required.
Escalate unresolved queries to respective departments for accurate redressal
- Excellent communication skills
- Good listening and problem solving skills
- Ability to take and handle stress and pressure
- Good interpersonal skills
- Able to speak Hindi and English since we have our technical team in India.