Loan Appraiser - Mulanay Branch
- Determines the fair market of real estate properties based on the market trend within the vicinity.
- Reviews, confirms and validates all loan application documents.
- Responsible for the ocular inspection of the property offered as collateral, and verifies the veracity of the technical description stated in the title.
- Gathers valuation data/information from other banks, lending institutions and local government offices
- Investigates the credit standing of the borrower.
- Recommends loan value based on the client's credit need and capacity to pay.
- Must be patient, detail oriented, organized and analytical.
- Pleasant and customer service oriented.
- Willing to do field work.
- Graduate of BS Accountancy, BSBA, or other similar courses
- Related work experience gained from banking, credit union, finance and similar industries an advantage
- Proficient in MS Excel