Do you want to work for luxury automotive OEM?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Data Input for a 3 month contract opportunity for luxury automotive OEM based in Coventry, West Midlands
* This role sits with the Customs and contributes to the overall management of Jaguar Land Rover’s Tax strategy involving duties relating to Tax reporting, accounting and compliance.
* The role is to cover the start of our Brexit strategy in the event that the UK leaves the EU without a deal, or under circumstances where a Customs declaration is needed for import and exports.
* Support the preparation of Customs Declarations in accordance with defined processes at Customs Assist with the review of backing documentation to ensure compliance with appropriate tax law e.g. check of validity of invoices, calculations on backing spreadsheet, and highlighting points of concern to more senior staff
* Support the process on month end customs submissions to ensure all adjustments required are posted in an accurate and timely manner before final input
* Reconciliations of company Customs entries ensuring that all entries are both understood in terms of the transactional background
* Carry out all work with a high degree of accuracy.
* Undertake any other work as directed by their line manager in connection with their job as may be requested.
* This is a data input role and requires no previous Customs experience.
* Computer Skills GCSE English Grade C or above
* Ability to follow basic instructions for data input
* Ability to effectively interpret and communicate base data and input into clients systems
* Good analytical skills with an attention to detail Excel skills
* Experience of GTSSAP
* GCSE English Grade C or above
* Shift work will be required so the rate has been increased to incorporate shift premium.
If you want to know more about this exciting opportunity please review and APPLY
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database and contact you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please refer to our privacy notice, a copy of which can be found on our website. – Select Engineering Limited